Investor login

<

Eurowind Energy A/S and Thy-Mors Energi A.M.B.A. enter into cooperation on Danish wind park25-04-2019 - 08:05

Eurowind Energy A/S and Thy-Mors Energi A.M.B.A. reached an agreement on the sale of 49% of the shares in K/S Vindpark Blæsbjerg EWE, which is part of the wind park Blæsbjerg near Holstebro, Denmark.

Wind park Blæsbjerg consists of 4 Vestas V112 3.45 MW wind turbines of 84 m tower with a rotor diameter of 112 m, resulting in a total height of 140 m. The wind turbines were commissioned in February 2018 and are located approx. 10 km southwest of Holstebro, Denmark. The company K/S Vindpark Blæsbjerg EWE owns three of the wind turbines in the wind park, whilst the remaining wind turbine is owned by residents in the surrounding area.

 

Eurowind Energy A/S is selling 49% of the shares in K/S Vindpark Blæsbjerg EWE to Thy-Mors Energi A.M.B.A. and retains the remaining 51% of the company.

Read more <